A poster series "designed not only for sighted viewers, but also readable for blind and visually impaired ‘viewers’"
**Gallatin Review is now accepting submissions for Volume 30**
Friday, November 21, 2014
The Gallatin Review, an annual journal of student poetry, fiction, creative nonfiction, and visual art, is edited by students under faculty supervision. Each year, awards are given to outstanding published works. The book is published during the spring semester, with a reading by writers and an exhibit of the art published in the new volume. All submissions are reviewed anonymously by the Gallatin Review student editorial boards.
– Fiction and non-fiction prose (maximum 2 submissions per author; .doc format)
– Poetry (maximum 4 poems per author; .doc format)
– Visual Art (maximum 6 images; 300 dpi or higher)
– Each submission must be sent as a separate file
– All files should be labeled as follows: firstname_lastname_numberofsubmission.filetype
– Send to gallatin [dot] writing [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject line “GR30 Submission in [GENRE]”
– One student may submit in more than one genre, however simultaneous submissions (i.e. when an author submits the same piece to more than one journal for consideration) is strongly discouraged
Contact Syma Mohammed at syma [dot] mohammed [at] nyu [dot] edu.